Alpari international brand is one of generally recognized leaders of its sphere. 12 years of operating on Forex.
At present over 250 thousand people from more than 50 countries of the world have become Alpari clients. The official partners of Alpari are represented in the largest financial centres of the world - London, New-York, Shanghai, Dubai, Moscow and many more. In Kiev an official partner of Alpari has been successfully working since 2004. The company has numerous offices in the CIS-countries.
Companies functioning under the Alpari brand carry out over 3 000 000 transactions monthly.
Furthermore, Alpari pays much attention to promoting financial knowledge, clarifying peculiarities of Forex and subtleties of currency trader activity. It holds regular charge-free business seminars available online.
Why choose Alpari?
- A wide range of investment instruments. Apart from Forex stock, index, futures and gold trading is available.
- Numerous trading platforms and analytical services, NDD and ECN technologies, unique PAMM investment account.
- MetaTrader trading platform. At present this platform is an absolute world`s leader among the other platforms.
- A new approach to forex automated trading: Systematic and ZuluTrade.
- The full package of documents clarifying any situation possible to occur (non-trading operations regulations, client agreement, risks notification).
- High-quality flexible servicing, including distance courses and charge-free business seminars.
- Regulated by the Russian financial markets Commission, has international licences.
- Successful activity of Alpari has been marked by many financial awards; it was titles Fastest Growing Forex Company by WORLD FINANCE at "Foreign Exchange Awards 2009"; it was granted the national award as The 2009 Company within the framework of the "Brokerage services" nomination; it received Russia`s Finance Elite national award 2005-2010, Grand-prix nomination: "Brokerage Company of the last five years on FOREX" and many other.
- Individual approach and extraordinary level of servicing.
- A spectrum of partnership programmes (Introducing broker, franchisee etc.).