On February 16, ShowFx World financial conference, a unique educational event for traders of all levels, was held in Prague. The conference program included lectures and master classes by the best forex traders.
Bryan Noble, a trader with a 30-year experience, spoke about futures markets and major stock market indices, provided his outlook for the movement of the popular EUR/USD pair in 2019, and also commented on the issues of the US economy and prospects for the Dow and S&P 500. Chief economist of the Czech group of financial companies Roklen Dominik Stroukal gave an overview of cryptocurrencies and meaningful events in the world economy. Peter Slezhak has been involved in trading for 13 years. He has extensive experience in development and management of automated trading systems and PAMM accounts. At the conference, Peter gave a speech on long-term vision and explained to the audience what systems it was useless for. Besides, he also reviewed simple and effective trading methods.
The guests of the event expanded their fold, gained new business contacts as well as took part in the raffle from the organizers and sponsors. On the conference the following devices were raffled off:
- tablet Samsung Galaxy by ShowFx World
- phone Samsung and tablet Apple by InstaForex
- Apple Smart Watch by speaker Bryan Noble.
We would like to thank all the participants of ShowFx World conference and invite everyone to our next educational events!
At the event you'll have a chance to:
- attend free seminars and workshops on various aspects of trading and investment from high-profile experts from UK, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic;
- learn more on the hottest trading topics, from bitcoins to automated trading and price action strategies;
- get direct tips and advice from successful traders;
- take part in prize draws from organizers and participants.
All workshops are being conducted in Czech language.
We firmly believe that everyone should have a chance to achieve financial freedom and that is why all our events are admission-free upon prior registration.
The event will take place at Corinthia Hotel Prague, Kongresova 1 Prague 4, 140 69 CZECH REPUBLIC.