He is an economist by training and an experienced banker for 25 years.
He worked previously for MAS, Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank and American Express Bank. He is also a professional trader for 15 years trading mainly in stocks, futures, commodities and forex. In addition, he is also an adjunct lecturer in Investments, Finance and Banking. He is the author of several books:
- - `Raising Capital for Entrepreneurs`, published by Trafford Publishing, USA/Canada in 2007
- - `Forex Trading The Smart Way`, Ver 2.0, 2009 Edition
- - `Trading the Forex Market, a Basic Training Course`, Ver 2.0, 2010 Edition
- - `Robotic Forex : Trading Forex the Consistent and Profitable Way`, Ver 1.0, 2009 Edition
- - `Mastering the Ten Price Patterns: How to Profit from Price Patterns`, 2011 edition